Sunday, August 2, 2009

Wakeboarding

I have a fabulous dear friend, Deirdre, who wakeboards with her husband on their speed boat. While Shaun was gone back in June, Deirdre would take me out on their boat to learn how to wakeboard for the first time. I have to tell you, it was awesomely fun! Loved it! Can't thank Deirdre and Andrew enough for teaching me. Just recently I finally remembered to bring my camera so we can take some videos. The first video is of me with my third time out on the lake.

Stop the video after 55 seconds. Otherwise it goes on for another 16 minutes. Umm, Deirdre forgot to turn the camera off.


This is one of Shaun. What can I say except my husband is one hot stud. He is pretty awesome isn't he?


3 comments:

  1. i can't believe you have never gone wakeboarding on the boat with us! that's crazy! you look like you are having so much fun! and yes...shaun is amazing! nice job jumping the wake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lvoe it. I'm sure you are uber cool in your kids eyes. I used to watch a video of my mom water skiing and I thought she was sooo cool. Mom's don't do crazy stuff like wakeboarding, right?
    ps. How long did it take for you to download the 16 minute video? No really, I atually want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, sweet moves, to both of you rednecks.

    ReplyDelete