Monday, August 24, 2009

Hold Your Horses

My blogging has been pretty lack lately. Been busy. Been tired. Been lazy.
My goal:
post Ian's Birthday Party
post My Birthday Party
post how awesome my kids are

Did I forget anything else? Feel like there is one more thing that I'm missing.....

I do want to do a quick thank you out to all who sent me the birthday cards and called and left me birthday wishes on my phone. I felt so loved! It put a huge grin on my face, and helped erase the gloomy thoughts of how I am now 30, and no longer in my twenties.
Love you all!

5 comments:

  1. 30 is all good. Peter just hit it too this year. We're all just hitting our peak now!!! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I am embarrassed! We've been so busy and been traveling a ton. So Happy belated Birthday! 30 was a hard one for me. I thought I was going to do all this fabulous stuff in my twenties and I hadn't done half of it. Turns out I can still do all those things in my thirties. Who knew?! Hope it was a good day. I think it's normal to grieve our twenties, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh come now.........the thirties are a wonderful decade!!! The children are toddlers and moving into school age.......your body is fully recovered from childbearing......you are young looking and feel fabulous.........and you are an adult!!! It is all good......We were in White Sands when I turned 30 and Bill gave me our piano for my birthday. So excellent. Love you,. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Liz,
    I love you so much! The thirties truly are great. I agree with what Michelle says about them. It is all good. I miss you and I hope you are doing well. Izzy looks so cute starting school but I bet you miss her. Take care and I will talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so happy to put my 10 years of twenties behind me!!! SO far my thirties have been the best. Even though we have to work harder to keep our bodies in shape . . . we have worked hard haven't we. I just hope I keep it up when I go to San Antonio. I have to find the support group, you have been a tremendous support.

    ReplyDelete