Monday, August 31, 2009

Mine Yours

I have more pictures, but I am short of time and some are on my phone that I haven't yet downloaded. This is just a few shots of Ian's birthday and one of mine. We invited three of my closest friends and their family to come celebrate Ian's 2nd birthday. He got some fabulous gifts from everyone, and had a fun time at this place called Hollywood Connection that has a indoor fair kind of thing with rides. He got his first race car track set from the movie Cars.
He had Cars plates, napkins, cups, and goodie bags as well as a red car cake made by the mom. The wheels were devils food cake, and the rest was red velvet with cream cheese icing. I forgot to take a picture before I cut it, but there was a front bumper with headlights.





Shaun did awesome this year for my 30th birthday. Took me out on a date to a Sushi Bar, then surprised me with beautiful glass jewelry, an Army Wife hat and t-shirt, and......Rockband 2!!
I am so addicted to Rockband right now. Its totally awesome.
P.S. this post is titled 'Mine, Yours' because Ian is at that stage where he thinks everything his "mine". Somehow we started teasing him, trying to get him to say "yours". So now when ever he wants something, like a toy, he'll say 'mine, yours'. It sounds cuter when you hear it for yourself. I'm not explaining it very well.

6 comments:

  1. so much fun! and where did you get your dress liz! it is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look so happy! I love getting to sneak a peak at your lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy late birthday Liz. Sounds like you had a great time. I love the pictures Kim took; they turned out so cute:) We miss you guys. Hope things are going well for you there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps. Liz, I gotta say that I like your dark hair the best.

    ReplyDelete