Saturday, August 29, 2009

Family Photos

Its that time of year were I bug Shaun about taking the annual family photo. This time I wanted to hire a photographer with my birthday money that I gratefully received. It was so nice and FUN to hire Kim Ence to do our family photos. Even Shaun had a lot of fun doing it. He even said "From now on lets hire a photographer instead of setting up our camera on self timer". I grinned and him and couldn't resist saying "I told you so!".

Check out Kim's website to get a preview of our family photos here.

5 comments:

  1. so adorable!! hey, but isn't your sister in law a photographer, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are fabulous! i love them so much. especially the one with ian and shaun hanging on the wall behind you girls. oh, and the one with ian and izzy holding your hands! so cute. ok, i love them all!

    and yes...i AM a photographer...and you guys have to promise me that next time you are here i get to take pictures too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh...and i think everyone should hire a photographer for family portraits!!! obviously!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, and i just looked at them again and can't get over how cute ian is!!!

    ReplyDelete