Friday, April 25, 2008

My growing boy

For those who have them know how sweet boys can be at this age. Just want to gobble him up! Its been awhile since I've shown a video of Ian so I thought I'd treat you all to what a wonderful little boy I have. As a mother I have every right to gloat over my children. By the way there is no sound because the camera was dropped in the water a long time ago, and it still works but no sound. I was trying to get him to crawl towards me since he is getting so close to doing it, but no luck. He also loves to talk with me. Whenever I go "ba ba, or ma ma" he does it right back as if we are having a conversation. I tried to show his two front teeth as well, but that didn't work out either. Anyway, enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. what a cutie! can't wait to see him again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing this makes me really miss my baby Benson. He's walking all over the place these days and climbing stairs and anything else that is climbable. Ian is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete