Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Our new dog KoKo

As you've probably notice, its been a very long time since last I blogged. My life kept getting busier and busier. Now that Isabel is in school I have more time on my hand and I can keep up with my blog more.
I'll start off with a post on a recent addition to our family. A new dog named KoKo. We were unable to bring over our other sweet pup 'Sushi', and having a a dog in the home really helped with my hearing loss, especially if I don't hear if someone is at the door. So we looked around and found another that's the same size and all as our other dog, but pitch black. She's still a puppy, only 8 mths, so she is really trying my patience, but still a sweet little thing. The kids of course absolutely love her.










2 comments:

  1. I like how KoKo nips at Ian's bum. So cute! And Izzy thinks she has a new baby girl. She does exactly what a mom would do with her baby... say HI. What a little mother.

    Glad to see you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete