Thursday, June 24, 2010

Super Hero Ian now has potty powers!

Finally found the time to potty train Ian a few weeks ago. He did really well! A few hiccups here and there, but once I got him these super hero undies it was a snap. He loved wearing them and refused to wear anything else. Started running around saying "superhero to the rescue!". He is so adorable, I could just eat him up! By the way the underwears are huge on him. They were the smallest size I could get and they keep falling down unless I pin them up. Such a little skinny guy.

2 comments:

  1. i am so jealous! we have been trying to get orion potty trained but he just won't do it! conner was so easy. but orion keeps saying he's not going potty until he is 5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Done Ian! I'm so proud of you. and Well done Isabel for learning how to swim. I miss you two very much and love you dearly. Please give your mommy and daddy a hug from me.
    Love you,
    GrandmaChelle

    ReplyDelete