Saturday, March 7, 2009


I am constantly trying new shampoo, make-up, perfume, etc. Every once and a while I'll find a keeper, but nothing to really rave about till now. As you all know I've started jogging everyday, and I am not one of those type who can sit around in your sweat all day (sorry to be gross). So I've been trying different liquid Body Wash soap to see which was the best, and I have a winner!
C.O. Bigelow Mentha Body Vitamin Body Wash!
Absolutely love it! It really makes your skin tingle, and the peppermint smell rejuvenates me after a hard work out. Totally recommend it.

6 comments:

  1. ooh, i'll have to try that out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. from bath and body works right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Shannon:
    Yes, its Bath & Body. Love the place. Always end up spending to much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I've already tried that one, girl. Makes my toes tingle. Mmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will have to try it thanks for the suggestion. Liz what were those facial products you recommended?

    ReplyDelete