Saturday, January 24, 2009

Izzy and I are crafting up a storm!








Izzy and I love this Gooseberry Patch cookbook made especially for kids. I traded one of my own cookbook for this cookbook that my sister Sarah had. I really love the recipes. There are breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, AND craft recipes! Our first one was the French Toast Sticks, then the Super Sweet Play Clay. I have to tell you this recipe was AWESOME! I was really skeptical at first because it was so sticky, but the more I worked the dough with the powdered sugar the better it got. The finished product was this amazingly, silky smooth, moldable, AND edible clay. We of course tried it and it tasted good. Best part, it keeps for a while in an airtight container.


3 comments:

  1. gosh liz! i miss you lots and lots~!! you're always so good to have fun with your kids and you inspire me. you will have to post that recipe. or at least email it to me. izzy is getting so big, i can't believe it! hope you are well, love reading up on you even if i do forget to comment all the time. somday i will be more like you and post more often-love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Liz, it's Melinda. This is the first time I have visited your blog. I saw your name on my reader list and thought maybe you had a blog too! Those crafts you make with Isabel are so fun! It's fun to have Isabel in our Primary class. She's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz

    I am so impressed with your talents. It is always fun to see kids grow up to be mothers. You are beautiful inside and out. I changed my picture to my college days, so you probably won't recognize me. Thanks for sharing.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete