Friday, May 9, 2008

Motorcycle Wreck

As some of you have heard, I was sandwiched between two cars yesterday on my way to work. Somehow I survived this with only a sore back and neck. I was behind a car at a stoplight waiting for it to turn green when without warning I was slammed from behind. I figure the car that hit me was doing 15-20 mph because I was launched forward about 10 feet landing on my back and neck on the street adjacent to the driver of the car ahead of me. From my view at the time, the bike looked to have a lot more damage since I could only see the front end. Hopefully I won't have long term back or neck problems from this ordeal.

7 comments:

  1. we are so glad you are ok. hope your body feels better soon! Liz will just have to give you lots of massages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how awful! hope you get feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pain is just weakness leaving the body soldier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was probably a slow bike anyway... -A lot like your last one. -And the one before that. Didn't that one have purple wheels?


    We're glad you're okay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you're ok. I once hit a parked car, but your wreck is much worse:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How can a mother respond to this....with serious love and gratitude for a life-blessing to my precious son. What else can be said.....
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is not what you like to read about, but it is news and I am SOOO glad you are OK. Buy a car!

    ReplyDelete