Monday, May 19, 2008

I realized my blogging has been seriously lacking lately. Believe it or not, but I've been trying to blog a few times already. Every time I tried the blog refused to upload my pictures.
I've also been trying to cope with the last couple weeks. A few things going on here and there that have been stressing me out. As you can probably guess Shaun's motorcycle was one of them. So I am just trying to get into the swing of things, and then I'll post some pictures, with the mighty blog's permission.

3 comments:

  1. that's so weird, you were just on my blog. It's crazy when your bloggin' at the same time. it's like IM.

    No worries about bloggin':) recovering from a motorcycle accident is harder on the wife anyway:) Take your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto. {did I really just say that!} yes...i did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm trying to up or down load pictures on my second blog and can't get it to work..... must be time for dinner.
    Love you Liz

    ReplyDelete