Sunday, May 4, 2008

It has been a while since Liz and I went out on a date. We decided to give the movie Iron Man a try. I was a little hesitant since I feel that many of the Superhero movies as of late have been disappointing...all three Spidermans, both Fantastic Fours, Cat Woman, Superman Returns, to name a few.
Surprisingly, Iron Man was great. It wasn't corny like the movies previously mentioned. Liz nearly chewed my fingers off because of the intensity. I enjoy watching movies with her because of how involved she can get.
Check it out.

5 comments:

  1. good to know! i thought it looked totally stupid, but if you liked it Shaun, it must be good! we'll check it out for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Liz, I do the same thing too. I check out your blog but never comment--I didn't want to barge in on you blog. Thanks for your comment.

    I totally agree with you Shaun. Superhero movies have been dumb lately. Maybe Drew and I will have to give Iron Man a try. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blaire, feel free to comment whenever you want. The more, the merrier! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it that you guys are blogger buddies with my sista now. All one big family!!!

    Wow, "chew your fingers off"... that's intense.

    Also, I dig the new inspirational quotes. You two ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We might have to check it out. I noticed that you called at 5:30 am yesterday. -I just put two and two together. -It's four.


    -And get rid of the "word verification" already!

    ReplyDelete