Friday, May 23, 2008

Memorial Weekend


We are leaving today for Savannah, GA. We wanted to take advantage of Shaun's four day weekend, since they don't come very often. I'll post the pictures of the trip and of our last two trips that I have yet to post when I get back. Meanwhile here are my two pride and joys! Is it weird that the two of them take baths together? They both have a blast splashing each other and playing with the toys together it seems harmless. Either in the bath or out these two are inseparable! Ian constantly follows Isabel around and wants to do the same thing she does. Isabel is just glad that someone will play with her more. She does get a little tired of him and want just mommy time here and there, but every night she wants to curl up right next to Ian and put her arms around him. They are going to be such best buddies growing up!
I have to admit that the closer we get to Shaun's vasectomy appointment the more I want just one more baby. Maybe its just the mom in me, or maybe its knowing that its so final but maybe I might want another baby. But we're not and that's okay by me.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, those grandchildren are so adorable. Have a great weekend. HOpe Shaun is feeling much better. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend!--love the picture of your kiddos in the bath--so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just have another kid. you guys make such cute ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All siblings should definitely takes baths together growing up. It's so fun and way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liz

    I have pictures of 4 little boys in a tub. I am so glad you have a beautiful little girl. You will have some variety in the activities you get to attend. Looks like you are having fun as a mom, love, Sharon

    ReplyDelete