Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Break: Part 1

We spent a month up in Washington for Christmas visiting all our family.  It was absolutely wonderful to see everyone again.  Miss you all so much the minute I got back on the plane.
I took a lot of pictures and figured I'd break it up into 5 parts.  Here is the first one about our trip to Shaun's brother Eric's office at Bungie.  For those who don't know, Bungie is the video game company that made (gasp) Halo!  I know, I know.  I can't believe either that I have a brother-in-law who was actually part of the process in making Halo, the awesomest game ever (according to Shaun).
Big huge poster on the outside of the office.

Shaun wasn't the only one who was in heaven at all the Halo paraphernalia.  Ian was ecstatic!  He already was clinching a Halo Man doll that Eric let him borrow before we even came.  Look at that grin!

This was from the Halo short movie clip that they made about the game.

Totally in love.

Shaun and the one and only....Eric!

Always loved a man in uniform.

Such a cutie.

4 comments:

  1. so awesome! wish merrick wasn't screaming or we could have gone in with you too!!! miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys got an awesome tour too! No one there and all the time in the world to check it out. We miss you guys too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. liz! i love hearing all about the trip! Miss you and am looking forward to the remaining 4 entries:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peter too says it's the awesome-est game ever! I just can't stop shooting at the sky or ground. I'll keep working on it.... once a year. We wished we could have been there... next time!

    PS How does Ian know about Halo? A little young, no?

    ReplyDelete