Monday, January 11, 2010

Crazy Parenting

I love my boys, but sometimes I worry that I let them get away with too much. Shaun loves to teach the kids to have no fear. As a Mom I'm cringing, but as a person who has climbed a mountain using just the tip of her fingers and toes, loves motorcycle rides, and will someday go skydiving I'm secretly cheering them on. Don't tell the kids though. The last thing they need is more encouragement to be more of the little daredevils they are.


I had this other video of Shaun snapping the towel at the kids while they kept running past him. Its not working for some reason, but Ian, again, is pretty fearless and thinks its hilarious. Silly boy.

4 comments:

  1. no. no. stop. i can't watch! no more. ian is too cute and i don't want him to be brain damaged!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Looks like something Peter and Benson would do. Must be those Elton boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eric seyz.

    http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc26/TCShilly/baby-sloth.jpg

    ReplyDelete