Monday, October 12, 2009

SYDNEY Blocks

I tried to come up with something original and different for Peter and Brooke's new baby Sydney. I remembered the blocks that my Mamaw made for me when we were little. A whole variety of crocheted blocks. I thought that might be fun to do. I was going to knit them but thought that might take way to long so I sewed them instead. I asked Brooke what the colors were in the nursery so I could match, which is a variety of pink, white, and brown. It was fast and simple to make, except it took me a while to figure out how to do it.


6 comments:

  1. i LOVE the fabrics you chose. they look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so much work! You are amazing. I agree with Heather, the fabric is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so, so, so talented! I love these blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just got back from being out of town for a week and I'm finally getting a chance to check out the family blogs....

    Anyway, these PERFECT blocks are the best ever. They are the perfect colors to match her room, the lettering is perfectly fun, the sizes are perfect for her. She just loves them and already plays with them. I'm sure she will continue to grow to enjoy this gift of love for a long time.

    Thank you so much Liz this was so so kind and thoughtful of you.

    We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liz these are so very cool!!! I wish I would of thought of somwthing this great. Sydney will play with them for a long time. Love ys Patti Carpenter

    ReplyDelete