Saturday, May 23, 2009

Eggman

Ian has a fascination with eggs. For a while, every time I would open the fridge he would grab the egg carton and beg me for an egg. Well, during a very busy moment in the kitchen I wasn't paying attention and I had the refrigerator door open for a bit. I remembered seeing Ian looking in there, and had a suspicion that he was in possession of the egg carton when I turned around to see he was gone. I thought to myself "I'll go chase him down as soon as I put this away." With Ian, if he knows there is something he shouldn't be doing he'll hide out in the 'blind-spot' part of the porch. So this is what I saw when I found him.
It was quite a hassle cleaning it up, and it didn't smell too good either. Still I think he finally got his egg mania out of his system because he hasn't begged for an egg since. Silly boy.

5 comments:

  1. eltonjulie@hotmail.comMay 23, 2009 at 3:25 PM

    eewwww, that is so gross. That had to be seriously hard to clean up. A childs drive to discover is so strong isn't it? They just have to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that he is stomping on them! i bet he had a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a stinker!! I"m always so mad in those moments, but about 5 minutes later, i'ts nice to laugh at it.

    Olivia used to hide with the butter, licking it.

    ReplyDelete