Monday, July 21, 2008

On Vacation...kind of


Dear family and friends,


At this moment I am temporarily housed at my Dad's in Springville, Utah. What was first planned as a vacation trip to visit with my family is turning into a recovery trip for my arm. My left arm is pretty much useless until my bones grow strong again. So with that problem I have had to depend on other people to help me with pretty much everything. Its hard for me to ask for help and I hate to be such a burden, but I am truly grateful and blessed to have such a wonderful family that has been so willing to help me. That includes my in-laws too!

I am having a heavenly experience being around family again. Just loving it. I wish that I wasn't so tired and in pain all the time trying to recover. I ask everyone to just grin and bear with me until I get stronger. My love to you all, and a huge THANK YOU!
P.S. The X-ray is not mine, but its similar to my arm. I have a metal plate, a wire mesh, and two pins in my arm.

6 comments:

  1. Liz, you are an amazing mother and an amazingly strong person. We love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wild picture.

    It was so good to see you and we are super excited to see you again in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yikes! that is a gnarly pic! can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds awful and wonderful at the same time! i too miss being with family, and you have to drink up every second you have with them. enjoy what you can! hope you're not in too much pain! say hello to all from me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh sweetie, don't ever feel like a burden when your injured. espeacially when you have toms of metal holding your arm together! hope you feel better soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel so loved! You girls are so wonderful, it brought tears to my eyes to read all your comments. Thank you. Mwah, love you all.

    ReplyDelete