Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Yes, we are still here...



We are still alive and kicking. Just been unmotivated to blogg lately. I don't know why, just that any free time I have I end up doing other things and run out of time for the blog. At least I'm caught up with my reading. If you want a good one read Stephanie Meyer's Host. It's the kind of book that you want to take into your closet with a flashlight and read till you pass out (or til the kids find you). Another fun summer read would be Turn Up the Heat by Jessica Connant-Park and Susan Connant. Its a food mystery book with some fabulous recipes in the end that I plan on trying soon.

6 comments:

  1. Liz

    I was reading comments from my older blogs and see that you shared your blog address with me.
    Speaking of reading in a closet with a flashlight, I remember you use to do that often your dad said.
    You loved to read. Fun blog, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you're back into blogging. I recently discovered your blog and have been waiting for new posts. Guess I'm in luck today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh. i am reading the host too...i just started. and i love this picture. you guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your family pict. you'll have to post your steamy recipes when you make them. i'm always lookin' for something new to make in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cutest family pic! Love it! I need to get family pictures. We rarely get a shot with the three of us in it. Who took these?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I taped our digital camera to a tripod and set it on timer. It took a few tries and this was the best one. Shaun and I love it so much that we want to get a copy out for everyone to have.

    ReplyDelete