Saturday, January 19, 2008

I'm a Missionary!

I went on splits for the first time a long while ago, and loved it so much that I signed up for it when ever I could. I also was their fallback person if someone canceled. I had some awesome experiences and it really helped me get over my fear of talking to strangers. This is Sister Beck, me, and Sister Allred. They came by yesterday to find out when we were leaving because they wanted a picture of our family. They read my mind because I wanted to do the same thing too!They are totally awesome, and I love them to death! I'll miss them!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Liz! That's awesome. My only question is... they look like they are wearing heavy winter coats... is it really that cold in El Paso?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is awesome! I went on splits one time a long time ago and loved it too! awesome!

    ReplyDelete