Monday, August 8, 2011

Ian Turned 4

My sweet little Ian turned four August 6th.  We already had this big Pirate Party for him on the Mainland so we did this quiet family birthday event on the actual day.  He asked to go to Chuck E Cheese so off we went.  Cheese pizza and rootbeer was his request, but he didn't eat or drink any of it till afterwards when we were in the car.  He kept running around and doing all the games, he was too busy to think about eating.  On the way home I picked up these gourmet cupcakes at Safeway, and I have to say WOW!  They were good.  Really good.  Ian had a small bite off the top and he was good (sadly I finished it for him later).
Happy Birthday my sweet wonderful Ian.  You make me smile every morning when you wake me up with your "its morning time" routine.  I love that you let me hug and kisses you all I want, and you hug me so tight back.  I love how easy it is to make you smile, and laugh.  I love how kind you are to everyone, especially your sister.  I love everything about you.  Don't grow up too fast?  I want you to stay my little boy forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment