Wednesday, December 12, 2007

"I wanna Booowwwwl Tonight"

Izzy went bowling for the first time tonight. Shaun's friend from work invited us to go bowling with him and the Bowling place had this metal ramp for Isabel to lift the ball up on and then she just pushes it down. She had an absolute blast!! She kept getting down on the floor and yell for the ball to keep going, then whether she hit one pin or all 10 pins she would jump up and down and want to give high fives. She just loved it!
Bonus points if someone can tell what movie song "I wanna booowwwl tonight" comes from.
Hint: M.F. (initials of the actress) sings in this movie, wearing a pink jacket.

4 comments:

  1. Ok. That is sooo cute! I love that she gets so excited about things! And the song is from Grease 2 of course! And Michelle Pfeiffer {M.P. not M.F.} sings it! Yes! I get bonus points!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so embarressed! I kinda felt that M.F was not quite right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't be embarressed! it's a silly way to spell her last name anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duh! I knew it right away. I was singing along with the words...I wanna scoooore tonight! Loved the movie almost as much as the first one. Okay not even close to as much, but did love it nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete