Friday, October 26, 2007

The Start of a New Beginning

This blog makes it official. Our lives are intertwined with the rest of the world via the Internet. I hope I can keep it updated with new and exciting things. Currently, our lives center around our kids, work, and the desert.

We just celebrated Shaun's 30th birthday on the 25th of Oct. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of what we did. I am still upset with myself for that. Here is a rundown of what went on. Because of a phone call from the store, Shaun managed to figure out what I got him for his birthday. I wanted to surprise him with new motorcycle gloves for the winter. I did however, manage to surprise him with a lunch party with his buddies from work. Later, back at the office, we had a chocolate cake with all 30 candles blazing high as he blew them out. Shaun took the next day off of work to go 4-Wheeling with a friend. So all in all I think it turned out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment